MUVI’s Social Impact was certified by the Autonomous University of San Luis Potosí through the Faculty of Psychology by Silvia Romero, PhD and Gabriela Silva, PhD. An impact evaluation is a process through which changes in people’s well-being that can be attributed to a particular project, program or policy are measured (Gertler, Martínez, Premand, Rawlings & Vermeersch, 2010).
What is the effect of MUVI on the lives of its beneficiaries?
On the one hand, in the case of students, the effects can be understood as achievements in:
Here are the indicators that significantly increase:
In MUVI Students:
- Life expectations and aspirations
- Motivation and musical self-efficacy
- School Commitment
- Expectations and aspirations
- Social self-efficacy
- Musical self-efficacy and motivation
CIndicators that improved significantly with parents:
- Expectations and Aspirations for their children
- Affective-Cognitive Support